We have been able to raise a massive amount of money through recycling waste wrappers
With your help,
we can raise even more!
Thank you for your support.
Cleaning product bottle tops
Clothing, shoes and jewellery
Baby food pouches
Inkjet printer cartridges
Please note: there is no maximum parcel size. As long as the parcel weighs more than 15kg we will be credited.
If you still use stamps and are prepared to pay to post them off for us then this is what we’ve been asked to do:
1) cut your used stamps out of the envelope (rather than tear them off please) leaving about half a cm round the stamp
2) when you have an envelope full of used stamps, address it as follows:
(THIS ADDRESS IS JUST FOR STAMPS – it’s not a charity address. Addressing it to us is how we are credited.)
BTRS/ Ellie’s Fund
If you send over 5kg (before packaging) at a time we will be credited for the postage costs. If you send over 5kg and would like to be reimbursed please ask the Post Office for a receipt that shows the address it’s being sent to and the weight of the parcel and amount that you’ve paid. Email the receipt to email@example.com with your name and address and we’ll send you a cheque to cover it.
If you send 10kg, the company will collect from you!
Here’s what they accept:
cartridges (including plastic car air fresheners).
2. All brands of plastic bottle trigger heads and pumps (used for air care and home cleaning products such as kitchen /
bathroom cleaner sprays) and flexible cleaning wipe packaging (intended for home cleaning).
3. Plastic bottle caps – for air care products, and washing up liquid bottles, including bleach – can now be sent in.
4. Plus all flexible plastic air care and home care product packaging of any brand (please remove any cardboard (usually the back) first.)’PLASTIC packaging’ & ‘household cleaning’ are the key words to what is accepted – as soon as you have a carrier bag full just email us for a freepost ‘cleaning’ label and send them off – if you ask your friends to get involved it won’t take you long to fill a bag!
Here’s how to send baby food pouches:
~ save a minimum of 5kg of pouches – this will be at least 555. Keep the lids on; they
add to the minimum weight, which we need to reach or they don’t pay us.
~ the maximum weight per parcel is 20kg please
~ the maximum parcel size is 64 x 46 x 46cm.
Stage 2 Porridge, Puffits, Stage 2 Baby Food, Yum Yummy Cookies, Stage 2 Rice Pudding
Stage 3 Cereal, Stage 3 Toddler Food, Stage 3 Nibbly Fingers, Stage 3 Munchy Biccies
Dairylicious (fromage frais), Smoothie Fruits, Special Diet products **including the caps**, and all snack wrappers.If you keep the caps on the pouches they shouldn’t create a smell when you store them.
We’ll email one to you within 3 working days.
Drop off at the Post Office.
We can accept: ALL brands of PLASTIC, SWEET biscuit wrappers.
This includes supermarket own brand, and all McVities wrappers including Jaffa Cake inners.
It includes the inners and outers of family packs.
Save and send your small wrappers from your tea tray in your B&B, your complimentary biscuits with your hot drinks in cafes.
Please don’t send KitKat wrappers as they’re made from paper and tinfoil. Or wrappers that have tinfoil inners.
If it’s plastic and from a sweet biscuit (or packet of) pop it in.
Fill a carrier bag, secure it with tape (so that it won’t split during transport), email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for a ‘biscuit label’ and we will email one to you within 3 working days.
Drop it off at the Post Office and start again.
Tassimo T-discs and foil wrapping
This collection has now ended. Thank you for your support with it.